- Lactic Acid: ideal for skin brightening, gentle exfoliation, and collagen/elastin stimulation
- Glycolic Acid: targets fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, exfoliates, and hydrates skin
- Mandelic Acid: targets acne and hyperpigmentation
- Salicylic Acid: targets blackheads, acne, and sebaceous hyperplasia, reduces oil production, unclogs pores, and reduces pore size
- Kojic Acid: skin lightener that targets melasma, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation
- Phytic Acid: ideal for skin brightening, lightening, and exfoliation
Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Brightening, Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Exfoliation, Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Clogged Pores/Black Heads, Collagen Stimulation
Sensitive Skin: Apply at night 2 - 3 times per week after washing.
Normal Skin: Apply every night after washing.
Oily Skin: Apply morning and evening after washing
There is nothing that makes my skin glow quite like Tonic. I wake up the next morning so fresh faced and glowy that it looks like I just had a facial. It really improves the texture of my skin and I can tell the difference when I skip a night. Also, nothing fades hyperpigmentation spots quite like Tonic does. I’d highly recommend it to anyone!
Miracle in a bottle! Helps with dark spots, dry skin, and makes my skin look radiant!
I love this tonic! My esthetician even noticed a difference and has started recommending it to other clients!
I absolutely love Tonic. This is the only product (with the brightening face wash) that truly helps my hormonal acne skin.
I love it can’t live without it and have used 4 bottles only complaint is towards the end of the bottle it’s not as effective as the start or the middle even tho I shake a little bit when it’s towards the end to mix up the last weeks of using it.