This product is non-returnable and final sale
Effective customized hydroquinone that helps correct hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots, sun spots, age spots, melasma, and other types of discoloration, for a healthier-looking, more even skin tone.
Active Ingredient: 2% Hydroquinone
Contraindications: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
- Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
- Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
- Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
- Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically. Topical hydroquinone should be used on pregnant women only when clearly indicated.
- Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.
- Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established.
- Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
Inactive Ingredients: Ethoxydiglycol, Water, Calcium, Pantetheine Sulfonate, Camellia, Sinesis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Silybum Marianum (Silymarin) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Embilca Fruit Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid. Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Ascorbic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum (Silymarin) Fruit Extract.
Active Ingredient: 2% Hydroquinone Inactive Ingredients: Ethoxydiglycol, Water, Calcium, Pantetheine Sulfonate, Camellia, Sinesis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Silybum Marianum (Silymarin) Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Embilca Fruit Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid. Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Ascorbic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum (Silymarin) Fruit Extract.
All Skin Types: Use in three-month intervals, followed by a one-month break, to avoid product resistance and unwanted side effects. Cleanse prior to using and follow with retinoid and moisturizer.
I have ordered these pigment pads time and time again because my skin truly improves each time. I have gone through several rounds of laser treatments to help correct my pigmentation but these pigment pads have made the most significant improvement in my skin of anything I have tried. I have actually stopped wearing foundation completely because these pads made such an improvement in my skin. I went from wearing a full face of makeup any time I left the house to cover my PIH, to now, having the confidence to go bare-faced. These are the best and I would 100% recommend if you suffer from hyperpigmentation, too!
I had high hopes for these but unfortunately I’ve been using consistently for about a month and I haven’t seen a difference. I’ve tried other SBB products like tonic and moisturizer and I love them both so I thought these would do the trick. Sadly, not quite the case and for the price I’d say save your money. Still doesn’t deter me from continuing to by other SBB products bc overall I really love them!
These pads are thin and light weight. No burning and I hope at the end of the 3 months I can see a difference in my cheeks.
Loved the clean feeling on my skin and believe they help even on the dark spots on my face
I love these pigment pads so much. I have seen such a difference in my skin tone and my hyperpigmented areas in such a small amount of time. Will buy over and over!