SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Do you have dreams of something bigger and have this little voice inside your head that is nudging you because you know you’re meant for more? Well listen up because this might just be the most important job description you will ever read.
My name is Blair and I am the founder of the aesthetic practice and skincare brand, Skin By Blair. We specialize in developing innovative, science-based, results-driven products that effectively transform the skin and improve self-confidence. We are on a mission to uplift and inspire women to prioritize self-care and improve their overall quality of life.
I am seeking an intuitive self-starter who is motivated, ambitious and has a strong command & passion for social media marketing. You’ll be joining a world class team who works hard, rejuvenates hard, laughs a lot, and is focused on driving results.
While we are a young company, we are growing fast and will have ample growth runway for the right candidate. This just might be your dream job if you are mission-driven, highly motivated and committed to personal and professional growth, are obsessed with social media, crave mastery of new skills, and are fueled by making an impact.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter, highly creative, excellent communicator, and can drive results independently. When you join our team, you truly become part of our family. If you are a resourceful, creative self-starter with a passion for aesthetics and social media, this may be a dream opportunity for you.
- Create and edit unique, innovative, and educational video and blog content for social channels, ensuring a consistent voice across all platforms to grow social engagement
- Expertly manage social platforms including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Create and maintain a strategic monthly content calendar, including copy and scheduling of daily posts across channels
- Research and brainstorm new topics and creative ways to share across channels
- Organize and strategically repurpose current video and written content
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
the right fit:
- Creative and motivated individual with the ability to multitask, work independently, and be open to learning
- A quick learner with problem-solving and critical thinking skills - someone who takes the initiative to figure out what needs to be done through creativity and resourcefulness
- Superior organizational skills, follow-through skills and attention to detail
- Critical problem solver with excellent communication skills and ability to finish an assigned task under a deadline
- Obsessively motivated, reliable, and resourceful
- Passion for promoting brand and product education through marketing channels
- Independent thinker who can bring ideas to the table through prior experiences
- Ability to balance schedule and workload with minimal oversight
- Prior social media marketing experience
- Passionate about social media and the aesthetics industry
- Expert knowledge on various social platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Highly creative, pay excellent attention to detail, and have a refined aesthetic eye
- Strong video editing skills and proficiency in Final Cut Pro or similar video editing software
- Outstanding copy-writing and proofreading skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of aesthetics or willingness to learn
- Highly curious, extremely resourceful, and use credible sources when researching topics
- Eager to constantly learn and expand knowledge of skin, science, and aesthetics
- Able to accept feedback, take suggestions, and be eager to improve and grow
- Proactive and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and dependable, have an eye for detail, and have strong analytical skills
- Motivated individual with the ability to multitask, work independently, and be open to learning and ready to “jump-in” to get the job done
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Someone who needs a ton of structure and consistency
- Not willing to jump in as needed on tasks that aren’t “yours”
- Working multiple jobs or side gigs
- Someone who struggles to work independently
- Someone who has never worked in social media marketing before
not the right fit:
If this opportunity excites you, please complete this brief application. We will be accepting applications for this full time position through January 10, 2023.